We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- 25 Examples of the Usual Rape Culture Bollocks - April 24, 2014
- Why Feminists Cannot Be Trusted To Discuss Rape of Men–At All - April 24, 2014
- Feminists stoop to a new low - April 21, 2014
- Christina Hoff Sommers weighs in on “Ban Bossy” - April 18, 2014
- The Men’s Human Rights Movement Needs You - April 17, 2014