We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- There is hope… - June 25, 2016
- Cost of Gender Studies – TFF Episode 34 - June 21, 2016
- Support An Ear for Men - June 21, 2016
- ICMI talk with Paul Elam, Janice Fiamengo, Janet Bloomfield, and Karen Straughan - June 17, 2016
- Rosie Batty and Danny Blay Speak about MRA’s (Family Violence) - June 15, 2016