We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- Female Viagra may increase false rape accusations (video) - September 1, 2015
- Losing All My Privilege (parody video) - August 31, 2015
- The British politics of sexual apartheid - August 29, 2015
- Bane 666 video on Jeff Sharlet censored on YouTube now available here - August 25, 2015
- Most of my childhood is now illegal - August 20, 2015