We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- Feminist Mass Hysteria – TFF Episode 42 - December 9, 2016
- Sons of Feminism – TFF Episode 40 - December 2, 2016
- Jordan Peterson – Forum on Bill C-16 and OHRC at U of T - November 20, 2016
- Jordan Peterson and Freedom of Speech – TFF Episode 52 - November 18, 2016
- D’oh Canada! - November 15, 2016