We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- Monica Edwards gives more reasons why #WomenAgainstFeminism - August 1, 2014
- Janet Bloomfield and AwesomeRants interview about feminism - July 31, 2014
- Teach women not to hit men: Whoopi Goldberg defends Stephen A. Smith - July 30, 2014
- Feminist apologists should stop femsplaining - July 29, 2014
- Tommy Sotomayor interviews Karen Straughan: Part 1 - July 27, 2014