We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- Lauren Southern tells: Why I am not a feminist - May 2, 2015
- Apostasy Now with Dean Esmay - April 30, 2015
- Feminist “terrorists” call in bomb threats and earn Protein World millions - April 29, 2015
- TEDx – Ep6 Lessons For My Poor Son - April 27, 2015
- BBC election coverage: Bigotry, bias and corruption - April 26, 2015