We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- 25 men talking crap about male privilege: Part 1 - December 19, 2014
- Women: Power in the past - December 18, 2014
- Why the UVA rape hoax went viral - December 17, 2014
- Janice Fiamengo interview at KSUM “Men in Peril” conference - December 15, 2014
- CAFE’s Centre for Men and Families needs your support to stay open in 2015 - December 15, 2014