We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- The secret inspiration for The Red Pill - October 14, 2016
- Paul reviews The Red Pill Movie - October 9, 2016
- Mike Buchanan on The Victoria Derbyshire Show – misogyny treated as a hate crime - September 28, 2016
- This Is Feminist Justice – TFF Episode 44 - September 23, 2016
- Jody Allard is an admitted child abuser - September 23, 2016