We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- MRA Feminist Peg Tyre, Pulitzer Winner: a Boy’s and Men’s gendered lens - May 30, 2016
- Janice Fiamengo interviewed by Lucian Vâlsan - May 29, 2016
- Women are misogynists! - May 28, 2016
- Two years in jail for disagreeing that Jenner is a woman - May 27, 2016
- Women’s studies is not scholarship – TFF Episode 32 - May 27, 2016