We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- The David Pakman Show with guest Karen Straughan - November 21, 2014
- Circumcise a four-year-old boy who doesn’t want it? Obscene. - November 20, 2014
- Paul Elam at MSP’14 - November 20, 2014
- Men’s Human Rights Northern Ireland: A call for change on International Men’s Day 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Wil Wheaton thinks people should be beaten up - November 17, 2014