We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- Men Going Their Own Way vs. Islam part 2: It crawls, it creeps, it eats you alive! - September 14, 2014
- The view of Ray Rice and his family no one wants to hear - September 13, 2014
- Paul Elam interviewed by Doc Thompson on Domestic Violence - September 12, 2014
- Patriarchy Defense League Alert: Rogue member issuing unauthorized edicts! - September 10, 2014
- The top 5 feminist myths of all time - September 9, 2014