Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Parody of “Potty-Mouthed Princesses” - October 23, 2014
- Liberationis Reipublicae: What A Guy! Interview with Paul Elam - October 22, 2014
- Institutions of higher indoctrination - October 22, 2014
- Anita Sarkeesian’s massacre threats: real or fake? - October 17, 2014
- Real rape vs “rape culture” (featuring Lena Dunham!) - October 15, 2014