Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Circumcise a four-year-old boy who doesn’t want it? Obscene. - November 20, 2014
- Paul Elam at MSP’14 - November 20, 2014
- Men’s Human Rights Northern Ireland: A call for change on International Men’s Day 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Wil Wheaton thinks people should be beaten up - November 17, 2014
- Janice Fiamengo at MSP’14 - November 17, 2014