Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Brawndo’s got electrolytes (video) - July 29, 2015
- Answering people who argue with nonexistent MRAs (video) - July 28, 2015
- XoJane publishes obviously fake story - July 27, 2015
- Mike Rugnetta, you got some ‘splaining to do….. (video) - July 25, 2015
- Why men can’t say no to women – Part II - July 25, 2015