Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- MRA Feminist Peg Tyre, Pulitzer Winner: a Boy’s and Men’s gendered lens - May 30, 2016
- Janice Fiamengo interviewed by Lucian Vâlsan - May 29, 2016
- Women are misogynists! - May 28, 2016
- Two years in jail for disagreeing that Jenner is a woman - May 27, 2016
- Women’s studies is not scholarship – TFF Episode 32 - May 27, 2016