Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Straight eye for the queer guy II - October 4, 2015
- Straight eye for the queer guy - September 27, 2015
- Janice Fiamengo on the University of Toronto feminist campus - September 24, 2015
- Shoe0nHead: shut up, and let me tell you why you need feminism - September 24, 2015
- Lauren Southern engages women’s studies: Update 1 - September 20, 2015