Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Rape on campus: Rolling Stone and mob justice - December 21, 2014
- Single dad gets no help. Young daughter left homeless: Support the Men’s Centre - December 20, 2014
- 25 men talking crap about male privilege: Part 1 - December 19, 2014
- Women: Power in the past - December 18, 2014
- Why the UVA rape hoax went viral - December 17, 2014