Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- There is hope… - June 25, 2016
- Cost of Gender Studies – TFF Episode 34 - June 21, 2016
- Support An Ear for Men - June 21, 2016
- ICMI talk with Paul Elam, Janice Fiamengo, Janet Bloomfield, and Karen Straughan - June 17, 2016
- Rosie Batty and Danny Blay Speak about MRA’s (Family Violence) - June 15, 2016