Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Mundane Matt: Calgary Expo vs Honey Badger Brigade (Part 2) - April 17, 2015
- Mundane Matt: Honey Badger Brigade removed from Calgary Expo (part 1) - April 17, 2015
- Women are 200% preferred over men on STEM - April 17, 2015
- Man arrested twice over a Twitter spat with a cabal of feminists - April 16, 2015
- Lauren Southern: Why I am not a feminist - April 15, 2015