Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Why do people hate #feminism? 1 – Feminists hate men - March 24, 2015
- Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Feminism: A response to The Big Question - March 20, 2015
- Nick Reading responds to Bar Bar - March 19, 2015
- Feminists don’t understand consent - March 18, 2015
- Criminal sentencing: Do women get off easy? - March 17, 2015