Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Lauren Southern purged for not toeing the feminist line (video) - July 3, 2015
- The legacy of #GamerGate - July 3, 2015
- Don’t cut your son: a 20 year old young man speaks (video) - July 2, 2015
- Barbie vs He Man: Battle of the body image (video) - July 1, 2015
- Dr. Elizabeth Celi unravels the truth about female abuse of males - July 1, 2015