Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- Teach criminals not to crime? - September 19, 2014
- Pauley Perrette busted with leaked 911 call then goes apeshit on whistleblower - September 18, 2014
- Women never fake injuries or hurt themselves for revenge - September 18, 2014
- Dr T dropkicks white knight right off his horsey - September 17, 2014
- Children need their fathers - September 17, 2014