Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- #Equality - January 29, 2015
- If women want more bathrooms give them more bathrooms - January 28, 2015
- Three more women leave the reservation - January 27, 2015
- Terrence Popp on what motivates MRAs - January 26, 2015
- “1 in 3 college males would rape” claim is fraudulent scholarship - January 24, 2015