The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Feminist aploogists should stop femsplaining - July 29, 2014
- Tommy Sotomayor Interviews Karen Straughan Pt. 1 - July 27, 2014
- Victor Zen on KSUM at ICMI 2014 - July 27, 2014
- Angry Harry on Who Rules Over Us – Part 2 - July 27, 2014
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014