The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Alison Tieman on bullying by Expo Equality and Calgary Expo - April 18, 2015
- Mundane Matt: Calgary Expo vs Honey Badger Brigade (Part 2) - April 17, 2015
- Mundane Matt: Honey Badger Brigade removed from Calgary Expo (part 1) - April 17, 2015
- Women are 200% preferred over men on STEM - April 17, 2015
- Man arrested twice over a Twitter spat with a cabal of feminists - April 16, 2015