The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Lengthy Stardusk interview with Karen Straughan: Traditionalism, MGTOW and society - March 28, 2015
- Why do people hate #feminism? 1 – Feminists hate men - March 24, 2015
- Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Feminism: A response to The Big Question - March 20, 2015
- Nick Reading responds to Bar Bar - March 19, 2015
- Feminists don’t understand consent - March 18, 2015