The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014
- Meet the Women of the Men’s Rights Movement - July 23, 2014
- Hilarious Video on the Oppression Olympics - July 21, 2014
- H.O.E. vs. Ex-Wife: Redonkulas does some crass math - July 20, 2014
- The First Koalemos Awards - July 18, 2014