The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Gynocentrism vs Values - November 21, 2015
- Hannah Wallen’s response to “The Men’s Rights Movement” by Brave the World - November 17, 2015
- A friendly message to Sargon of Akkad - November 12, 2015
- Paul: On cultural change and violence - November 10, 2015
- Follow the money: 3 reasons why #GamerGateMovie will be made - November 9, 2015