The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- How Dave Thier rationalized lying to Forbes readers about a nonexistent boycott - May 27, 2015
- Steve Shives, male feminist, is an aggressively ignorant religious zealot - May 27, 2015
- Mad Max Fury Road and the boycott the media lied about - May 26, 2015
- Change of tactics against bad laws - May 25, 2015
- MGTOW sponsorship - May 22, 2015