The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Three more women leave the reservation - January 27, 2015
- Terrence Popp on what motivates MRAs - January 26, 2015
- “1 in 3 college males would rape” claim is fraudulent scholarship - January 24, 2015
- Sexual assault myths: Part 1 - January 23, 2015
- Toxic Masculinity: Woman burns newborn daughter alive - January 22, 2015