The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed at Ryerson University - October 5, 2015
- Straight eye for the queer guy II - October 4, 2015
- Straight eye for the queer guy - September 27, 2015
- Janice Fiamengo on the University of Toronto feminist campus - September 24, 2015
- Shoe0nHead: shut up, and let me tell you why you need feminism - September 24, 2015