The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- London rape liar exposed - February 7, 2016
- Dean Esmay interview on 4 Men in crisis - February 3, 2016
- The Empathy Gap – Fiamengo File Episode 4 - February 1, 2016
- See the Patriarchy Fall - January 30, 2016
- Feminists don’t know jack about feminism. Janet Bloomfield helps out. - January 28, 2016