The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Barbie vs He Man: Battle of the body image (video) - July 1, 2015
- Dr. Elizabeth Celi unravels the truth about female abuse of males - July 1, 2015
- Princess Rap Battles: when Princesses collide (videos) - June 30, 2015
- Cheerios: only girls are exposed to unhealthy messages about their bodies (ad) - June 30, 2015
- Cornell female professor wants bonus points for being a woman (video) - June 30, 2015