The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Sons of Feminism – TFF Episode 40 - December 2, 2016
- Jordan Peterson – Forum on Bill C-16 and OHRC at U of T - November 20, 2016
- Jordan Peterson and Freedom of Speech – TFF Episode 52 - November 18, 2016
- D’oh Canada! - November 15, 2016
- Houston, we have a Red Pill screening - November 7, 2016