The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Feminism – why you don’t need it! - April 29, 2016
- Online harassment- A female problem? #MoreThanMean - April 28, 2016
- TL;DR – Intellectual Rigour VS Pwnage - April 27, 2016
- Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder and Christina Hoff Sommers at UMass - April 26, 2016
- Sargon of Akkad didn’t think his petition through - April 24, 2016