The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Feminists are choking on The Red Pill Movie - October 27, 2016
- The secret inspiration for The Red Pill - October 14, 2016
- Paul reviews The Red Pill Movie - October 9, 2016
- Mike Buchanan on The Victoria Derbyshire Show – misogyny treated as a hate crime - September 28, 2016
- This Is Feminist Justice – TFF Episode 44 - September 23, 2016