Our thanks to James Williams of Menmatters Radio for bringing this matter to our attention. It concerns a New Fathers 4 Justice protest that started August 12 in Hyde Park, London, one with a difference—one aimed at an international audience. James sent the following message, which included a link to to a short video that we consider the most moving video we’ve ever seen about children’s and fathers’ rights:
HYDE PARK CORNER PROTEST
On Tuesday 12th August 2014, I was phoned by a man called Archi who, with 5 other companions, had scaled Apsley House in Hyde Park London. The protestors are in full view of the busy traffic that pass through this part of London. It is claimed to be the first international protest of its kind consisting of three Brits, two French and an American.
On the structure they have unfurled a banner with the URL of an important video.
The protesters are a part of fathers’ rights group protesting about the corruption of the family justice system, not just in the UK, but globally. They are expected to be up there for 3 days. If you wish to pledge your support then visit the website, contact media organizations, local politicians, or community organizations to express that support.
If you wish to text or phone to give your support this is the number that the protesters are happy for you to contact them on: +44 (0) 7849793917
The word is spreading. The London Evening Standard has already published this story online – here.
Indeed, the situation since James sent that email seems to be getting even more attention:
More at http://www.humanworth.co.uk/
- J4MB seeks help to launch its 2015 general election campaign – £39,500 ($63,500) - October 28, 2014
- J4MB submits a 118-page report to a Home Office consultation on strengthening the law on domestic abuse - October 20, 2014
- Ieuan Morgan, we salute you - October 11, 2014
- J4MB publicly challenges Mark Carney, governor, Bank of England - September 21, 2014
- J4MB publicly challenges Theresa May MP, Home Secretary - September 16, 2014