The following video shows a wasteful government & NGO-funded campaign by feminists painting males as abusers of women. Although we don’t know how much money was wasted on the planning, construction, and implimentation of this experiment – not to mention the money that went into the purses of those feminists who created it – we are betting it cost a cool half-million to produce.
- Barry Williams on White Ribbon Day 2014 - November 25, 2014
- #WhiteRibbonDay – Australian counselor Paul Batey on toxic messages - November 24, 2014
- Barry Williams of the Lone Fathers Association - November 24, 2014
- White Ribbon Australia lies – Interview with Dr. Greg Canning - November 24, 2014
- Sage Gerard at MSP’14 - November 24, 2014