The following video shows a wasteful government & NGO-funded campaign by feminists painting males as abusers of women. Although we don’t know how much money was wasted on the planning, construction, and implimentation of this experiment – not to mention the money that went into the purses of those feminists who created it – we are betting it cost a cool half-million to produce.
- Open challenge to journalist Mike Donachie: Write the truth - April 25, 2015
- Feminist Aphasia – How is sex different for men? - April 24, 2015
- Teach her not to rape - April 22, 2015
- I was wrong about feminism: Why I deserved to be censored - April 22, 2015
- Feminists further cheapen rape with “My family raped me” - April 21, 2015