From S.A.V.E. (Stop Abusive and Violent Environments)
HELP FOR THE FALSELY ACCUSED
Each year two million Americans — many of them dads — are falsely accused of domestic violence. And many of these persons are arrested for a “crime” they never committed!
Stop Abusive and Violent Environments – SAVE – has just published a series of resources to help the falsely accused:
1. Yahoo discussion group to share information and ideas
2. Facebook page to receive announcements and Alerts
3. Practical advice on:
- how to recognize the warning signs
- how to deal with a restraining order
- how to defend against the allegation
- whether to file a counter-suit
Plus, it’s all free!
Come to http://www.saveservices.org/falsely-accused/ – you don’t have to face a false allegation alone!