Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Parody of “Potty-Mouthed Princesses” - October 23, 2014
- Liberationis Reipublicae: What A Guy! Interview with Paul Elam - October 22, 2014
- Institutions of higher indoctrination - October 22, 2014
- Anita Sarkeesian’s massacre threats: real or fake? - October 17, 2014
- Real rape vs “rape culture” (featuring Lena Dunham!) - October 15, 2014