Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- London rape liar exposed - February 7, 2016
- Dean Esmay interview on 4 Men in crisis - February 3, 2016
- The Empathy Gap – Fiamengo File Episode 4 - February 1, 2016
- See the Patriarchy Fall - January 30, 2016
- Feminists don’t know jack about feminism. Janet Bloomfield helps out. - January 28, 2016