Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Two years in jail for disagreeing that Jenner is a woman - May 27, 2016
- Women’s studies is not scholarship – TFF Episode 32 - May 27, 2016
- Regarding the PragerU and Brad Wilcox Fail - May 26, 2016
- #Message to a Feminist by KellyJones00 - May 26, 2016
- Complaining about women who complain about women who complain - May 26, 2016