Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- There is hope… - June 25, 2016
- Cost of Gender Studies – TFF Episode 34 - June 21, 2016
- Support An Ear for Men - June 21, 2016
- ICMI talk with Paul Elam, Janice Fiamengo, Janet Bloomfield, and Karen Straughan - June 17, 2016
- Rosie Batty and Danny Blay Speak about MRA’s (Family Violence) - June 15, 2016