Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Straight eye for the queer guy II - October 4, 2015
- Straight eye for the queer guy - September 27, 2015
- Janice Fiamengo on the University of Toronto feminist campus - September 24, 2015
- Shoe0nHead: shut up, and let me tell you why you need feminism - September 24, 2015
- Lauren Southern engages women’s studies: Update 1 - September 20, 2015