Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- TEDx – Ep6 Lessons For My Poor Son - April 27, 2015
- BBC election coverage: Bigotry, bias and corruption - April 26, 2015
- Open challenge to journalist Mike Donachie: Write the truth - April 25, 2015
- Feminist Aphasia – How is sex different for men? - April 24, 2015
- Teach her not to rape - April 22, 2015