Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Do you even Patriarchy? - March 31, 2015
- Lengthy Stardusk interview with Karen Straughan: Traditionalism, MGTOW and society - March 28, 2015
- Why do people hate #feminism? 1 – Feminists hate men - March 24, 2015
- Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Feminism: A response to The Big Question - March 20, 2015
- Nick Reading responds to Bar Bar - March 19, 2015