Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Tommy Sotomayor Interviews Karen Straughan Pt. 1 - July 27, 2014
- Victor Zen on KSUM at ICMI 2014 - July 27, 2014
- Angry Harry on Who Rules Over Us – Part 2 - July 27, 2014
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014
- Meet the Women of the Men’s Rights Movement - July 23, 2014