Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Have you ever felt upset? You are a victim! (video) - June 29, 2015
- Get on the bus and have a seat, manspreaders! (podcast) - June 29, 2015
- Feminists now go after Heavy Metal. Is a #MetalGate in the making? - June 28, 2015
- A story of male freedom: Crossroads in the sky - June 26, 2015
- Little boy asks mom to buy homeless man a meal - June 24, 2015