Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- The lunacy of a MGTOW litmus test - November 28, 2014
- Ignoring lesbian and gay male victims of domestic violence - November 26, 2014
- Barry Williams on White Ribbon Day 2014 - November 25, 2014
- #WhiteRibbonDay – Australian counselor Paul Batey on toxic messages - November 24, 2014
- Barry Williams of the Lone Fathers Association - November 24, 2014