Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- #Equality - January 29, 2015
- If women want more bathrooms give them more bathrooms - January 28, 2015
- Three more women leave the reservation - January 27, 2015
- Terrence Popp on what motivates MRAs - January 26, 2015
- “1 in 3 college males would rape” claim is fraudulent scholarship - January 24, 2015