Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Feminist Mass Hysteria – TFF Episode 42 - December 9, 2016
- Sons of Feminism – TFF Episode 40 - December 2, 2016
- Jordan Peterson – Forum on Bill C-16 and OHRC at U of T - November 20, 2016
- Jordan Peterson and Freedom of Speech – TFF Episode 52 - November 18, 2016
- D’oh Canada! - November 15, 2016