Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Feminist Terminology 5: Microaggression – TFF Episode 27 - April 29, 2016
- Feminism – why you don’t need it! - April 29, 2016
- Online harassment- A female problem? #MoreThanMean - April 28, 2016
- TL;DR – Intellectual Rigour VS Pwnage - April 27, 2016
- Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder and Christina Hoff Sommers at UMass - April 26, 2016