Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Mike Buchanan on The Victoria Derbyshire Show – misogyny treated as a hate crime - September 28, 2016
- This Is Feminist Justice – TFF Episode 44 - September 23, 2016
- Jody Allard is an admitted child abuser - September 23, 2016
- You really want to know why there are fewer women CEOs? - September 22, 2016
- How many genders are there? - September 20, 2016