Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Teach criminals not to crime? - September 19, 2014
- Pauley Perrette busted with leaked 911 call then goes apeshit on whistleblower - September 18, 2014
- Women never fake injuries or hurt themselves for revenge - September 18, 2014
- Dr T dropkicks white knight right off his horsey - September 17, 2014
- Children need their fathers - September 17, 2014