Despite the myths we hear about Middle Eastern women being utterly oppressed, anyone who looks at the situation experienced by many women and men in this area tells a different story. Take Zara Faris, for example:
Indeed, she makes a strong case for why women are strongly advantaged overall in her religion. The question we’d ask her is: Are men advantaged in any particular way? From what we can detect, it sounds like they aren’t, even if sensationalist Western media wants us to think differently.
Hat tip: Muslim Debate Initiative.
- XoJane publishes obviously fake story - July 27, 2015
- Mike Rugnetta, you got some ‘splaining to do….. (video) - July 25, 2015
- Why men can’t say no to women – Part II - July 25, 2015
- MGTOW, fathers, loss and the cycle of grieving - July 25, 2015
- Shock! A critic of the MHRM is lying! Again. (video) - July 24, 2015