Despite the myths we hear about Middle Eastern women being utterly oppressed, anyone who looks at the situation experienced by many women and men in this area tells a different story. Take Zara Faris, for example:
Indeed, she makes a strong case for why women are strongly advantaged overall in her religion. The question we’d ask her is: Are men advantaged in any particular way? From what we can detect, it sounds like they aren’t, even if sensationalist Western media wants us to think differently.
Hat tip: Muslim Debate Initiative.
- Bane 666 video on Jeff Sharlet censored on YouTube now available here - August 25, 2015
- Most of my childhood is now illegal - August 20, 2015
- The “Mangina” monologues: How feminists teach men to hate themselves (re-edit) - August 20, 2015
- Exposed! The Patriarchal plot to freeze women to death! - August 19, 2015
- Arash Dibazar & Paul Elam: Life changing motivational video for men - August 17, 2015