Despite the myths we hear about Middle Eastern women being utterly oppressed, anyone who looks at the situation experienced by many women and men in this area tells a different story. Take Zara Faris, for example:
Indeed, she makes a strong case for why women are strongly advantaged overall in her religion. The question we’d ask her is: Are men advantaged in any particular way? From what we can detect, it sounds like they aren’t, even if sensationalist Western media wants us to think differently.
Hat tip: Muslim Debate Initiative.
- Amy Geliebter, typical cowardly censorship-loving feminist thug - January 31, 2015
- #Equality - January 29, 2015
- If women want more bathrooms give them more bathrooms - January 28, 2015
- Three more women leave the reservation - January 27, 2015
- Terrence Popp on what motivates MRAs - January 26, 2015