Despite the myths we hear about Middle Eastern women being utterly oppressed, anyone who looks at the situation experienced by many women and men in this area tells a different story. Take Zara Faris, for example:
Indeed, she makes a strong case for why women are strongly advantaged overall in her religion. The question we’d ask her is: Are men advantaged in any particular way? From what we can detect, it sounds like they aren’t, even if sensationalist Western media wants us to think differently.
Hat tip: Muslim Debate Initiative.
- How Dave Thier rationalized lying to Forbes readers about a nonexistent boycott - May 27, 2015
- Steve Shives, male feminist, is an aggressively ignorant religious zealot - May 27, 2015
- Mad Max Fury Road and the boycott the media lied about - May 26, 2015
- Change of tactics against bad laws - May 25, 2015
- MGTOW sponsorship - May 22, 2015