The students at applied to the Ryerson University Student Union for acceptance of a men’s issues group. They were denied. They appealed, and they were just denied again. Dan Perrins predicts that denial will not last.
Featured VideosSee All »
A Voice For Men Radio EpisodesWed, January 9 News and Activism: Colonel Absconder Fri, January 4 Feminist Pr0n Fri, December 28 Identifying Hate in Public Fri, December 21 The (Female) Free Pass Fri, December 14 Attack of the killer attention whore Wed, December 12 Tonight: Patrickhenryist Fri, December 7 Street Fightin' Woman Thu, December 6 Tales from the Infrared EP1 Wed, December 5 News and Activism: Solaris Fri, November 30 The Rape Fantasy
AVfM in the Mainstream Media
AVfM is drawing attention from men and women across the globe. Click on planet earth to see what AVfM followers are reading right now.
- Dean Esmay: I have to admit I found that one pretty funny. Context does matter. Although still, we find the concept of a woman doing something like that almost unthinkable… even though in fact, there have been...
- Iron John: Off Topic: With this new posting system I can’t seem to give a thumbs up or down like I used to be able to do. How do I make that work?
- MGTOW-man: But we have known this information for years and years. Plus, it has already been widely known and disseminated due to the CDC and other sources. Those facts haven’t changed the way men need to...
- Iron John: You have made an important distinction here. One I had not even thought about up until you mentioned it. Keep em coming.
- Dan Perrins: Harry, I urge you to tell your story sir. All our stories need to be told. No more letting feminist ideology run men and boys into a 6 foot deep pit of darkness. No more corrupt family court systems which...
- elicleveland: Do you believe that “serial killer” is an apt comparison? Was it an arbitrarily chosen category to represent the variety in all groups? If so, would you agree that MRM activists are also like...