Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- The David Pakman Show with guest Karen Straughan - November 21, 2014
- Circumcise a four-year-old boy who doesn’t want it? Obscene. - November 20, 2014
- Paul Elam at MSP’14 - November 20, 2014
- Men’s Human Rights Northern Ireland: A call for change on International Men’s Day 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Wil Wheaton thinks people should be beaten up - November 17, 2014