Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014
- Meet the Women of the Men’s Rights Movement - July 23, 2014
- Hilarious Video on the Oppression Olympics - July 21, 2014
- H.O.E. vs. Ex-Wife: Redonkulas does some crass math - July 20, 2014
- The First Koalemos Awards - July 18, 2014