Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Monica Edwards gives more reasons why #WomenAgainstFeminism - August 1, 2014
- Janet Bloomfield and AwesomeRants interview about feminism - July 31, 2014
- Teach women not to hit men: Whoopi Goldberg defends Stephen A. Smith - July 30, 2014
- Feminist apologists should stop femsplaining - July 29, 2014
- Tommy Sotomayor interviews Karen Straughan: Part 1 - July 27, 2014