Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Anita Sarkeesian’s massacre threats: real or fake? - October 17, 2014
- Real rape vs “rape culture” (featuring Lena Dunham!) - October 15, 2014
- Woman abusing man in Sri Lanka - October 14, 2014
- Please do the right thing, North Dakota! - October 13, 2014
- Feminist media censorship puts public safety at risk by Laurie A. Couture - October 12, 2014