Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Climate Of Fear – TFF Episode 38 - August 30, 2016
- Senator Pauline Hanson claims women make frivolous DV complaints - August 28, 2016
- Casting out the Rightwing Dysfunction #MGTOW - August 28, 2016
- Erin Pizzey speaks at ICMI16 July 8, 2016 - August 25, 2016
- The future of men’s rights - August 21, 2016