Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Bane 666 video on Jeff Sharlet censored on YouTube now available here - August 25, 2015
- Most of my childhood is now illegal - August 20, 2015
- The “Mangina” monologues: How feminists teach men to hate themselves (re-edit) - August 20, 2015
- Exposed! The Patriarchal plot to freeze women to death! - August 19, 2015
- Arash Dibazar & Paul Elam: Life changing motivational video for men - August 17, 2015