Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Dad, have you ever loved me? - November 26, 2015
- 5 practical ways to deal with Feminists - November 25, 2015
- Gynocentrism vs Values - November 21, 2015
- Hannah Wallen’s response to “The Men’s Rights Movement” by Brave the World - November 17, 2015
- A friendly message to Sargon of Akkad - November 12, 2015