Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- 25 men talking crap about male privilege: Part 1 - December 19, 2014
- Women: Power in the past - December 18, 2014
- Why the UVA rape hoax went viral - December 17, 2014
- Janice Fiamengo interview at KSUM “Men in Peril” conference - December 15, 2014
- CAFE’s Centre for Men and Families needs your support to stay open in 2015 - December 15, 2014