Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Lengthy Stardusk interview with Karen Straughan: Traditionalism, MGTOW and society - March 28, 2015
- Why do people hate #feminism? 1 – Feminists hate men - March 24, 2015
- Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Feminism: A response to The Big Question - March 20, 2015
- Nick Reading responds to Bar Bar - March 19, 2015
- Feminists don’t understand consent - March 18, 2015