Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- It’s not about the nail - August 1, 2015
- Ya know how women never lie about rape and stuff like that? - July 30, 2015
- Brawndo’s got electrolytes (video) - July 29, 2015
- Answering people who argue with nonexistent MRAs (video) - July 28, 2015
- XoJane publishes obviously fake story - July 27, 2015