Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- The Danger of Empathy - May 4, 2016
- What does Men’s Rights do for women? - May 3, 2016
- Can you discern differences in the cries of babies? - May 2, 2016
- The Regressive Left defined - May 2, 2016
- Feminist Terminology 5: Microaggression – TFF Episode 27 - April 29, 2016