Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Open challenge to journalist Mike Donachie: Write the truth - April 25, 2015
- Feminist Aphasia – How is sex different for men? - April 24, 2015
- Teach her not to rape - April 22, 2015
- I was wrong about feminism: Why I deserved to be censored - April 22, 2015
- Feminists further cheapen rape with “My family raped me” - April 21, 2015