Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Two years in jail for disagreeing that Jenner is a woman - May 27, 2016
- Women’s studies is not scholarship – TFF Episode 32 - May 27, 2016
- Regarding the PragerU and Brad Wilcox Fail - May 26, 2016
- #Message to a Feminist by KellyJones00 - May 26, 2016
- Complaining about women who complain about women who complain - May 26, 2016