Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Sons of Feminism – TFF Episode 40 - December 2, 2016
- Jordan Peterson – Forum on Bill C-16 and OHRC at U of T - November 20, 2016
- Jordan Peterson and Freedom of Speech – TFF Episode 52 - November 18, 2016
- D’oh Canada! - November 15, 2016
- Houston, we have a Red Pill screening - November 7, 2016