I just got the following email.
I went out my doorway this morning to take my son to school.
We were surprised and dis-appointed to find our doorway had been covered with stickers for your organisation.
We had not been asked if they could be put up and have had to use a lot of energy to remove them.
I realise you cannot take responsibility for where people put up your stickers, but it would seem obvious that private premises are not a good spot.
Could you mention to your subscribers that they should take care where they place them?
Otherwise it could create ill-will against your organisation and ideals.
ps: we are in Victoria, Australia.
The stickers that AVFM prints and distributes are NOT intended for use on private property. If you are doing this, or plan to do something like this, please reconsider. I urge you not to deface private property in the name of activism for AVFM. As the author of the email rightly states, there is nothing but ill will to be gained from doing this. Thanks PE
- Interdisciplinary Shaming Dept. Part V – Robbie Lieberman - February 25, 2015
- While others sling mud, we till the soil - February 24, 2015
- GQ’s Jeff Sharlet pimps out Blair Braverman for clickbait - February 24, 2015
- Doxing MGTOW incident unleashes MGTOW+ fury at AVFM - February 24, 2015
- The Rooshing of AVFM? - February 18, 2015