I just got the following email.
I went out my doorway this morning to take my son to school.
We were surprised and dis-appointed to find our doorway had been covered with stickers for your organisation.
We had not been asked if they could be put up and have had to use a lot of energy to remove them.
I realise you cannot take responsibility for where people put up your stickers, but it would seem obvious that private premises are not a good spot.
Could you mention to your subscribers that they should take care where they place them?
Otherwise it could create ill-will against your organisation and ideals.
ps: we are in Victoria, Australia.
The stickers that AVFM prints and distributes are NOT intended for use on private property. If you are doing this, or plan to do something like this, please reconsider. I urge you not to deface private property in the name of activism for AVFM. As the author of the email rightly states, there is nothing but ill will to be gained from doing this. Thanks PE
- Funding an end to fundraisers - March 28, 2015
- A little blood in the mix never hurt a revolution - March 26, 2015
- Concerning concern trolls - March 9, 2015
- NOW panics and dumps articles after AVFM exposes hypocrisy - March 8, 2015
- 12 ways to spot a female gynocentrist (other than the smell in the room) - March 4, 2015