As we prepare for ICMI 15 in Houston this October, Jack Barnes recounts his experience at the event in St. Clair Shores last June. If you were there this will remind you why you want to come back, and if you were not it will give you a clue of what is in store for you this year if you attend.
Get your tickets now, while they are still at the lowest price. If you support men’s human rights, if you are angry about the current state of affairs, these conferences are just the right medicine.
- Why Men Can’t Say No to Women - July 21, 2015
- Bill Cosby’s victims? Or just a bunch of drug whoring star fuckers? - July 14, 2015
- Update: U.S. Army Major “Kit” Martin case. NCFM efforts prompt DoD investigation. - July 13, 2015
- The “War on Drugs” is actually a war on men - July 12, 2015
- AVFM membership drive - July 10, 2015