As we prepare for ICMI 15 in Houston this October, Jack Barnes recounts his experience at the event in St. Clair Shores last June. If you were there this will remind you why you want to come back, and if you were not it will give you a clue of what is in store for you this year if you attend.
Get your tickets now, while they are still at the lowest price. If you support men’s human rights, if you are angry about the current state of affairs, these conferences are just the right medicine.
- The single most humiliating moment in Jessica Valenti’s public life - August 26, 2015
- I made the top 10 at Houston Press, barely. I have been cheated! - August 19, 2015
- Time for a National Whore’s Day or something - August 14, 2015
- Don’t mistake my nonviolence for pacifism - August 9, 2015
- AVfM Classics: the myth of women’s oppression - August 4, 2015