As we prepare for ICMI 15 in Houston this October, Jack Barnes recounts his experience at the event in St. Clair Shores last June. If you were there this will remind you why you want to come back, and if you were not it will give you a clue of what is in store for you this year if you attend.
Get your tickets now, while they are still at the lowest price. If you support men’s human rights, if you are angry about the current state of affairs, these conferences are just the right medicine.
- Dr. Gregory A. Lewis in Chicago, are you sexually mutilating children? - July 4, 2015
- Gather round, good people. Time to #spankaleftist - July 3, 2015
- The new male archetypes: Servant, Slave and Scapegoat - June 30, 2015
- AVfM Classics: Your feelings and why they don’t matter - June 29, 2015
- A new age for gays, or a trip to the gallows? - June 27, 2015