As we prepare for ICMI 15 in Houston this October, Jack Barnes recounts his experience at the event in St. Clair Shores last June. If you were there this will remind you why you want to come back, and if you were not it will give you a clue of what is in store for you this year if you attend.
Get your tickets now, while they are still at the lowest price. If you support men’s human rights, if you are angry about the current state of affairs, these conferences are just the right medicine.
- Time to end the fatuous shaming - May 18, 2015
- Fixing how some MGTOWs get the MHRM wrong (Part one) - May 16, 2015
- An announcement from The Patriarchy regarding Aaron Clarey - May 15, 2015
- Dan Perrins begins hunger strike at Queen’s Park Legislative Assembly - May 14, 2015
- Letter to US DoD re: Walk a Mile in Her Shoes - May 5, 2015