This was made back in September ’13 but we never got around to posting it on AVfM. It was just a little talk after the Men & Boys In Crisis rally in late September. A meandering conversation some people seemed to enjoy.
Film by Shawn Sutherland.
By the way are you subscribed to the AVfM channel?
- Dad, have you ever loved me? - November 26, 2015
- 5 practical ways to deal with Feminists - November 25, 2015
- Gynocentrism vs Values - November 21, 2015
- Hannah Wallen’s response to “The Men’s Rights Movement” by Brave the World - November 17, 2015
- A friendly message to Sargon of Akkad - November 12, 2015