Join us Saturday 6 July 2013, 4pm London Time, 11am Eastern US time, for Episode 5 of Domestic Violence Revelations with Erin Pizzey. This episode will directly explore the phenomenon of Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW), with a special prerecorded interview with Dr. Helen Smith, as well as a reading from her book, “Men On Strike: Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream – and Why It Matters.” Dr. Helen won’t be available for calls this episode but we invite you to call in with your questions, comments, or observations. If you’re MGTOW, Erin will have questions for you, and what experiences and knowledge led you to that path. We hope to have a productive and lively conversation. Please join us!
- The argument for a principled approach - March 1, 2016
- AVFM Radio: A Bigger Home and a Brighter Future - March 26, 2014
- Honey Badger Radio: Dr. Phil and the Feminist Inquisition - August 29, 2013
- AVFM News and Activism: Men’s Rights Edmonton - August 27, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: A Witch Hunt in Atheism? - August 22, 2013