The power of victimhood is something which victims, particularly self selecting victims, understand. However, this is becoming increasingly easy for everyone else to understand because self selecting victims are a growing demographic with increasing dominance of the social landscape, and their power is to control everybody else through the most ancient and noblest of human instincts, our compassion.
Without directly passing through the pain and damage normally associated with victimhood, the predatory victim is emerging as a new class of tyrant, trashing the human rights of others and masterfully manipulating the use of proxy violence against their victims.
Tonight on AVfM Radio, John the Other, Typhon Blue and Girl Writes What examine the most toxic elements of the current social landscape, and The Predatory Victim.
Call in number for the show is 310-388-9709
- No Man’s Land radio discusses male rape fairly and objectively - May 14, 2015
- When did you wake up? With Erin Pizzey: Karen Woodall of Family Separation Clinic - January 31, 2015
- Tales from the Infrared: It’s Alive! - October 18, 2013
- Revelations with Erin Pizzey - October 11, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: Speshul Snowflakes - October 10, 2013