Her body, her choice. Her body, her choice.
Anyone who questions this particular mantra is most definitely a villain; a cackling cad in a cape, twirling his mustache as he ties a crying damsel to the train tracks.
But there are some unexamined assumptions at the core of “her body, her choice” and foremost among them is that, somehow, society respects men’s bodily autonomy more then women’s. Let me say that again. Society respects men’s bodily autonomy more then women’s. Heh. Yeah.
Join JohntheOther, Typhonblue and Girl Writes What as we take a look at “her body, her choice” and ask ourselves, “what about his body, his choice?”
Call in number 310 388 9709
Show page: her body, her choice
- Tales from the Infrared: It’s Alive! - October 18, 2013
- Revelations with Erin Pizzey - October 11, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: Speshul Snowflakes - October 10, 2013
- AVFM News and Activism FTSU: Remove Principal Campbell! - October 8, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: Femservatives! Oh My! - October 3, 2013