Tonight we have as our guest Elaine Lisner of the Parsemus Foundation, an organization dedicated to alternative forms of contraception outside of the influence of large pharmaceutical companies. Of the many initiatives currently being undertaken the Parsemus Foundation’s primary focus is on the development of Vasgel or RISUG (Reversible Inhibition of Sperm Under Guidance) as an effective, safe, reversible and affordable method of controlling male fertility. Trials are currently under way and it is hoped that soon Vasgel will be approved by the FDA for use in the United States so it can be brought to market.
Male fertility control is a crucial men’s rights issue so please do not miss this episode where we will be talking about the history of Vasgel, why it hasn’t yet been brought to market and the future of male fertility control.
The show airs live tonight, at 8:00 Central Time, US, which is 2:00 a.m. September 19, in London and 11:00 a.m. September 18, in Brisbane. If you have not yet requested membership in the Stickcam Room, you can do so through the link below. The call in number is 310-388-9709.
- AVFM Radio: A Bigger Home and a Brighter Future - March 26, 2014
- Honey Badger Radio: Dr. Phil and the Feminist Inquisition - August 29, 2013
- AVFM News and Activism: Men’s Rights Edmonton - August 27, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: A Witch Hunt in Atheism? - August 22, 2013
- AVFM News and Activism: Terrence Popp - August 20, 2013