This week we will be dedicating our entire show to last week’s tragic suicide of Christian Adamek, a fifteen year old student at Sparkman High in Harvest Alabama. We will be talking about Sparkman High School principal Michael Campbell’s actions after the now infamous streaking incident and before Adameks death as well as activism efforts to get him removed from his job. We will also be talking about misandry in education and how it affects boys. We invite those who knew Christian to call in and share their thoughts and memories of him.
Undoubtedly this will be a difficult episode to listen to and participate in. However, it is important that the issue of suicide and misandry facing young males today be tackled and dealt with.
The show starts at 8PM Central Time
- When did you wake up? With Erin Pizzey: Karen Woodall of Family Separation Clinic - January 31, 2015
- Tales from the Infrared: It’s Alive! - October 18, 2013
- Revelations with Erin Pizzey - October 11, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: Speshul Snowflakes - October 10, 2013
- AVFM News and Activism FTSU: Remove Principal Campbell! - October 8, 2013