Tonight we will be talking to Catherine Gibson and Gordon Smith of Family Law Advocates Initiating Reform.
The Case of Gordon Smith, a man arrested 7 times on 9 false allegations by his ex-wife, has been heating up in Delaware over the last couple of months, and we want to sit down and go into more detail into the apathetic police department, the potential for corrupt officials, and talk about the “second set of books”, that is currently being used against Gordon in an attempt to railroad him into the loss of his children and his liberty.
This case is a hum-dinger, fraught with numerous false reports filed by an ex-wife, an ex-wife who has yet to see any charges stemming from false allegations of abuse, even with solid evidence of such.
We want everyone to tune in tonight as we tackle the issues surrounding the Gordon Smith case, and the atmosphere of judicial system in Delaware, home of the author of VAWA, Vice-President Joe Biden. We will be taking calls later, and we also intend to have a special Stickcam tonight devoted to the topic material of tonight’s show and what we can do about it.
- The argument for a principled approach - March 1, 2016
- AVFM Radio: A Bigger Home and a Brighter Future - March 26, 2014
- Honey Badger Radio: Dr. Phil and the Feminist Inquisition - August 29, 2013
- AVFM News and Activism: Men’s Rights Edmonton - August 27, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: A Witch Hunt in Atheism? - August 22, 2013