A group of men and women has been slowly decimating the gender studies departments in various universities in Europe. They now come forward to share their experience.
- The Vanguard Report – Episode 65 1 day ago
- Introducing Sarkeesian and Quinn to Streisand 3 days ago
- Tales from the Infrared – Technology, Censorship, Patreon 4 days ago
- Paul dicusses MGM with Steve Brulé 16 hours ago
- Lawrence Ben Eliezer: Feminism within the criminal justice system 1 day ago
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed at Ryerson University 1 day ago
It may surprise some readers to learn the Men’s Human Rights Movement (MHRM) is at least 130 years old. Peter Wright provides an overview of the history up to the present.
Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women. Alison Tieman explains the dynamics in this video with the help of a few magnets.