One week in to Domestic Violence Awareness Month and Paul has some thoughts for potential female victims.
- The Vanguard Report – Episode 65 1 day ago
- Introducing Sarkeesian and Quinn to Streisand 3 days ago
- Tales from the Infrared – Technology, Censorship, Patreon 4 days ago
- Paul dicusses MGM with Steve Brulé 18 hours ago
- Lawrence Ben Eliezer: Feminism within the criminal justice system 1 day ago
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed at Ryerson University 1 day ago
Paul Elam with some words on AVFMs direction.
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.