Lance Ulanoff of tech magazine Mashable calls on Twitter to implement automated anti-troll measures but, despite his long history in tech journalism, does he really understand what he’s asking for? Analysis by David King.
- Mike Buchanan arrested at anti-MGM protest 2 months ago
- ICMI’16 speakers – Dr Greg Canning, Professor Martin Evison 3 months ago
- Men’s Issues Charity Observes Workers’ National Day of Mourning 3 months ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 6 days ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 126 – Insane policies never end 1 week ago
- AVFM Facebook page taken down 2 weeks ago
- Philip Davies MP speech at ICMI16 London 4 days ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 4 days ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 7 months ago
Harper Lee’s classic “To Kill a Mockingbird” is rarely talked about in much depth. Could it be because ideologues fear its most prominent plot point?
For White men, being the target of widespread cultural hatred is a new experience. For Black men. now targeted again, it will be nothing less than a return to their early post-African roots. For Black men, feminism is the end of their civil rights movement.