The White Ribbon Campaign in Australia is on the hunt for gullible males to act as domestic violence spies. Where better to look for recruits than among school age boys.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 6 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 2 weeks ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 1 day ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 5 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Increasingly, Men are Going Their Own Way. They all have their various reasons. Mark Charles, a.k.a. tells his own story of repeated rape and abuse. We suppose they’ll call him a whiny loser too, to which we say “fuck you.”
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.