A group of men and women has been slowly decimating the gender studies departments in various universities in Europe. They now come forward to share their experience.
- The Vanguard Report – Episode 65 1 day ago
- Introducing Sarkeesian and Quinn to Streisand 3 days ago
- Tales from the Infrared – Technology, Censorship, Patreon 3 days ago
- Paul dicusses MGM with Steve Brulé 12 hours ago
- Lawrence Ben Eliezer: Feminism within the criminal justice system 21 hours ago
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed at Ryerson University 21 hours ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Harper Lee’s classic “To Kill a Mockingbird” is rarely talked about in much depth. Could it be because ideologues fear its most prominent plot point?