Kennesaw State University Men (KSUM) is the first men’s human rights student organization to emerge from the A Voice for Men (AVfM) community and the first men’s rights organization in the state of Georgia.
- For Dean, Gi, John and Rosemary 8 hours ago
- Tales from the Infared – Peter Moore, Leaked Scripts, and Wonder Woman 2 days ago
- The Voice of Europe: Feminist pseudoscience 3 days ago
- Paul Elam vs Matt Binder: It’s On 5 days ago
- Going Mental: What is a Healthy Relationship? 5 days ago
- MANstream Media: International Conference on Men’s Issues! 3 weeks ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Do you think that child support laws have the effect of making sure men meet their responsibilities for children that they father? Sometimes, perhaps. But we are betting you are completely unaware of how extreme these laws are, and who they actually hurt.