“I don’t like being circumcised; I don’t like it at all.” JT, in his own words
- Mike Buchanan arrested at anti-MGM protest 2 months ago
- ICMI’16 speakers – Dr Greg Canning, Professor Martin Evison 3 months ago
- Men’s Issues Charity Observes Workers’ National Day of Mourning 3 months ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 1 week ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 126 – Insane policies never end 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Facebook page taken down 2 weeks ago
- Philip Davies MP speech at ICMI16 London 7 days ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 7 days ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 7 months ago
Is the Men’s Human Rights Movement a “backlash” or an effort to “swing the pendulum back?” No, says AVFM Managing Editor Dean Esmay. It’s an effort to smash the pendulum and throw it away completely. It is a defining piece for the MHRM.
The dictionary says feminism is about equality. Curious then, feminism’s long track record of literally opposing equality.