The White Ribbon Campaign in Australia is on the hunt for gullible males to act as domestic violence spies. Where better to look for recruits than among school age boys.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 6 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 2 weeks ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 1 day ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 5 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
Female Rapists, versus, the Helpless Female and the Demonic Male: One of the more taboo areas in modern culture. AVfM proudly reprints a classic by contributor Typhon Blue.