The narrative of men as violent oppressors and women as innocent maidens continues to crumble, and the whole domestic violence industry house of cards is coming down with it.
- Monday Double Feature 40 45 mins ago
- When Did You Wake Up? with Erin Pizzey – Jack Barnes of Blue Collar Red Pill 3 days ago
- Did you get your Male Students in Peril DVD? 3 days ago
- MANstream Media Weekly: Men’s health intelligence 4 days ago
- Going Mental: What makes borderlines tick, tick, tick? 5 days ago
- MANstream Media: A closer look at food 2 weeks ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
One of the more astonishing things about common feminist shaming tactics is that they work–and because they work so well, they disprove themselves. Girl Writes What explains how shame works for and against feminists.