Last week lifelong gamer Anika Rose decided to go back to Twitter to catch up on discussions around gaming culture. As expected she found the usual hysteria being spouted by feminists, with gamers fighting the good fight for their bit of turf.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 21 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960’s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MRHAs.