Peter Andrew Nolan is a dangerous man–dangerous to himself, and dangerous to the human rights of men, boys, and yes, even women. A Voice for Men repudiates him as any part of the Men’s Human Rights Movement. Al Martin explains why.
- From the Failure of Family Court to Equal Shared Parenting: CAFE Presents Dr. Edward Kruk at U of T March 21 2 hours ago
- Important announcement about tickets and accommodations for AVFMs First International Conference on Men’s Issues: Update! 23 hours ago
- Documentary “The Red Pill” to be Released in Early 2015 1 day ago
- Roundup: Has Congressman Alan Greyson stopped beating his wife? 4 days ago
- Honey Badger Bridade Hangout 1 week ago
- MANstream Media: What do you mean “men’s” issues? 1 week ago
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960′s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MRHAs.
The tell tale sign of bigotry is always there. You see it every time in a privileged class of people who are absolutely certain that their ignorance is enlightenment and their hatred is simply just and for good cause. Nurdy Dancing calls ‘em out.