Last week lifelong gamer Anika Rose decided to go back to Twitter to catch up on discussions around gaming culture. As expected she found the usual hysteria being spouted by feminists, with gamers fighting the good fight for their bit of turf.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 18 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
The truth can be used in politics but politics doesn’t create truth. Dean Esmay explains why Men’s Humans Rights Movement eschews political labels in favor of addressing the issues ideologues ignore – or create,
Do you think that child support laws have the effect of making sure men meet their responsibilities for children that they father? Sometimes, perhaps. But we are betting you are completely unaware of how extreme these laws are, and who they actually hurt.