Lucian Vâlsan cautions against both bandwagons of the migrant ‘rape’ crisis
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 2 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 2 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 14 hours ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 2 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 5 days ago
The dictionary says feminism is about equality. Curious then, feminism’s long track record of literally opposing equality.
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.