Allegation of sexual assault against a man would make him the fastest man on the planet.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 5 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 3 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 4 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
Men’s human right’s activists (MHRAs) frequently debate partisan stances on a variety of topics. But there’s a more commonly-shared goal within the movement. The Ace that trumps partisan positions is the securing of a greater and better range of choices for men and boys.
It may surprise some readers to learn the Men’s Human Rights Movement (MHRM) is at least 130 years old. Peter Wright provides an overview of the history up to the present.