One week in to Domestic Violence Awareness Month and Paul has some thoughts for potential female victims.
- The Vanguard Report – Episode 65 1 day ago
- Introducing Sarkeesian and Quinn to Streisand 3 days ago
- Tales from the Infrared – Technology, Censorship, Patreon 4 days ago
- Paul dicusses MGM with Steve Brulé 20 hours ago
- Lawrence Ben Eliezer: Feminism within the criminal justice system 1 day ago
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed at Ryerson University 1 day ago
A Voice for Men is proud to welcome new contributor, Dr. Warren Farrell, who examines the state of young men on college campuses, particularly in Canada where the objective study of men is under fire.
Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women. Alison Tieman explains the dynamics in this video with the help of a few magnets.