We have been asking Dean Esmay to quit beating around the bush and say what he means. Apparently, he heard us.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 6 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 4 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 5 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
Is the Men’s Human Rights Movement a “backlash” or an effort to “swing the pendulum back?” No, says AVFM Managing Editor Dean Esmay. It’s an effort to smash the pendulum and throw it away completely. It is a defining piece for the MHRM.
Men’s human right’s activists (MHRAs) frequently debate partisan stances on a variety of topics. But there’s a more commonly-shared goal within the movement. The Ace that trumps partisan positions is the securing of a greater and better range of choices for men and boys.