AVfM welcomes long time moderator Bryan Scandrett.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 7 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 5 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 6 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
The tell tale sign of bigotry is always there. You see it every time in a privileged class of people who are absolutely certain that their ignorance is enlightenment and their hatred is simply just and for good cause. Nurdy Dancing calls ’em out.
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.