“I don’t like being circumcised; I don’t like it at all.” JT, in his own words
- Mike Buchanan arrested at anti-MGM protest 2 months ago
- ICMI’16 speakers – Dr Greg Canning, Professor Martin Evison 3 months ago
- Men’s Issues Charity Observes Workers’ National Day of Mourning 3 months ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 1 week ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 126 – Insane policies never end 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Facebook page taken down 2 weeks ago
- Philip Davies MP speech at ICMI16 London 7 days ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 7 days ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 7 months ago
The message of the MHRM is one that evolves with our investigation of the strange world of sexual politics. Paul Elam and Peter Wright add another page to the story of our struggle.
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960’s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MHRAs.