Young feminists are fleeing from voting for women candidates. August Løvenskiolds has figured out why.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 3 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 2 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 2 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 3 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 6 days ago
Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women. Alison Tieman explains the dynamics in this video with the help of a few magnets.
One of the more astonishing things about common feminist shaming tactics is that they work–and because they work so well, they disprove themselves. Girl Writes What explains how shame works for and against feminists.