Erin Pizzey is under attack by White Ribbon Australia. They are trying to steal her domain while accusing her of “bad faith” in her use of whiteribbon.org, even though they did not file for an Australian trademark on “White Ribbon” till AFTER she launched her website. Don’t let this bullying stand.
- Mike Buchanan arrested at anti-MGM protest 2 months ago
- ICMI’16 speakers – Dr Greg Canning, Professor Martin Evison 3 months ago
- Men’s Issues Charity Observes Workers’ National Day of Mourning 3 months ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 4 days ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 126 – Insane policies never end 1 week ago
- AVFM Facebook page taken down 2 weeks ago
- Philip Davies MP speech at ICMI16 London 2 days ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 2 days ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 7 months ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
Is the Men’s Human Rights Movement a “backlash” or an effort to “swing the pendulum back?” No, says AVFM Managing Editor Dean Esmay. It’s an effort to smash the pendulum and throw it away completely. It is a defining piece for the MHRM.