MRAs like to highlight important differences between the sexes – and feminists benefit from it.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 4 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 2 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 2 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 3 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 7 days ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
A Voice for Men is proud to welcome new contributor, Dr. Warren Farrell, who examines the state of young men on college campuses, particularly in Canada where the objective study of men is under fire.