Zen Men is already trendsetting with the announcement of a second chapter. It is time to pitch in and help them do more.
- Vanguard Report Episode 45 4 days ago
- Tales From The Infared – Gamergate again, X-files, MLP 7 days ago
- Riot erupts outside of Sage Gerard’s home 1 week ago
- Impromptu Hangout: Dean Esmay 3.0 1 week ago
- Say Goodbye to Crazy Episode One: Talking with Crazies 3 weeks ago
- Going Mental: Say Goodbye to Crazy II 3 weeks ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women. Alison Tieman explains the dynamics in this video with the help of a few magnets.