It is common among gender ideologues to claim that false rape allegations are rare. This is based on pseudoscience at best. There is strong reason to believe that most real rapes go unreported–and that reported rapes are also commonly bogus. Both can be, and may well be, true at once.
- Four shared parenting orgs join forces 5 hours ago
- Ukrainians protest conscription 3 days ago
- Press release: A Voice for Men launches its branch in the Farsi language 5 days ago
- KSUM Conference Tickets Now Available 20 hours ago
- The Voice of Europe: The launch of AVFM Farsi 23 hours ago
- AVFM’s Attorney, Marc Randazza, Goes to Bat for Sanity and AVFM on CNN 23 hours ago
Increasingly, Men are Going Their Own Way. They all have their various reasons. Mark Charles, a.k.a. tells his own story of repeated rape and abuse. We suppose they’ll call him a whiny loser too, to which we say “fuck you.”
Men’s human right’s activists (MHRAs) frequently debate partisan stances on a variety of topics. But there’s a more commonly-shared goal within the movement. The Ace that trumps partisan positions is the securing of a greater and better range of choices for men and boys.