Feminists warned cisgender white men not to write about the massacre in Orlando. August Løvenskiolds did anyway.
- Mike Buchanan arrested at anti-MGM protest 2 months ago
- ICMI’16 speakers – Dr Greg Canning, Professor Martin Evison 3 months ago
- Men’s Issues Charity Observes Workers’ National Day of Mourning 3 months ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 1 week ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 126 – Insane policies never end 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Facebook page taken down 2 weeks ago
- Philip Davies MP speech at ICMI16 London 6 days ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 6 days ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 7 months ago
Men’s human right’s activists (MHRAs) frequently debate partisan stances on a variety of topics. But there’s a more commonly-shared goal within the movement. The Ace that trumps partisan positions is the securing of a greater and better range of choices for men and boys.
Google recently celebrated the birth of Simone de Beauvoir. Social sciences classes frequently celebrate her memory. But what exactly did she do to be worthy of such praise?