MRAs like to highlight important differences between the sexes – and feminists benefit from it.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 4 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 2 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 2 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 3 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 7 days ago
It may surprise some readers to learn the Men’s Human Rights Movement (MHRM) is at least 130 years old. Peter Wright provides an overview of the history up to the present.
The tell tale sign of bigotry is always there. You see it every time in a privileged class of people who are absolutely certain that their ignorance is enlightenment and their hatred is simply just and for good cause. Nurdy Dancing calls ’em out.