False accusers come in all professions, even cops. Public Corruption hound-dog Michael Conzachi reports on a case in L.A.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 1 week ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 6 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 1 week ago
- Zeta Press is now open 2 weeks ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
Paul Elam with some words on AVFMs direction.