The top one percent in math is male-dominated arguably due to specializations more frequently found in the male brain, but feminists would like to see women comprise half if not all of that one percent. Professor Thomas Impelluso, Ph.D., gives an impassioned plea for everyone to stop meddling and let people be who they want to be .
- A Voice for Men–MGTOW is here! 2 days ago
- Tales from the Infrared: Latest Sarkeesian Follies, Stick of Truth, and more! 3 days ago
- Don’t Be That Guy 4 days ago
- Roundup: Has Congressman Alan Greyson stopped beating his wife? 19 hours ago
- Honey Badger Bridade Hangout 4 days ago
- MANstream Media: What do you mean “men’s” issues? 5 days ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Feminist discourse asserts that the non-feminist population is so immersed in “rape myths” that they are unable to recognize the crime of rape even when they are victims of it. Diana Davison reports on the work of Helen Reece, a remarkable researcher who is tackling the “rape-culture” question with logic instead of just agreeing for the sake of getting along.