“I don’t like being circumcised; I don’t like it at all.” JT, in his own words
- Mike Buchanan arrested at anti-MGM protest 2 months ago
- ICMI’16 speakers – Dr Greg Canning, Professor Martin Evison 3 months ago
- Men’s Issues Charity Observes Workers’ National Day of Mourning 3 months ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 1 week ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 126 – Insane policies never end 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Facebook page taken down 2 weeks ago
- Philip Davies MP speech at ICMI16 London 7 days ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 7 days ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 7 months ago
We all know there are “nice” feminists out there. But how nice can they be when they absolve themselves of responsibility for hatred and lies?
For White men, being the target of widespread cultural hatred is a new experience. For Black men. now targeted again, it will be nothing less than a return to their early post-African roots. For Black men, feminism is the end of their civil rights movement.