Young feminists are fleeing from voting for women candidates. August Løvenskiolds has figured out why.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 4 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 2 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 2 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 3 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 6 days ago
Western media and feminists portray Iran as a nightmare for women. Look closely, under the veneer of Islamophobic hype courtesy of feminist media, and the bad dream dissolves into one of the most luxurious, indulgent, gynocentric places on the planet.
The dictionary says feminism is about equality. Curious then, feminism’s long track record of literally opposing equality.