Dan Perrins recently sounded a warning on the pages of AVfM that if lawyers, social workers, vindictive exes, or any other people lie about men in court, he would expose their lies. Which brings him to the behaviour of Brantford lawyer David Maltby.
- Important announcement about tickets and accommodations for AVFMs First International Conference on Men’s Issues: Update! 19 hours ago
- AVFM Launches Mental Health Corner 19 hours ago
- From the Failure of Family Court to Equal Shared Parenting: CAFE Presents Dr. Edward Kruk at U of T March 21 23 hours ago
- Honey Badger Hangout: Anita Sarkeesian, you so cray! 18 hours ago
- Roundup: Has Congressman Alan Greyson stopped beating his wife? 5 days ago
- Honey Badger Bridade Hangout 1 week ago
“The One Good Man sees all other men as feckless, immoral, weak, beneath him. The One Good Man is good because he knows he is the only good man. He is special.” These are the words of Alison Tieman, who gives us some brilliant insight into the nature of “good” men, or at least those who obsess on making that claim.
A Voice for Men is proud to welcome new contributor, Dr. Warren Farrell, who examines the state of young men on college campuses, particularly in Canada where the objective study of men is under fire.