The narrative of men as violent oppressors and women as innocent maidens continues to crumble, and the whole domestic violence industry house of cards is coming down with it.
- Monday Double Feature 40 3 hours ago
- When Did You Wake Up? with Erin Pizzey – Jack Barnes of Blue Collar Red Pill 3 days ago
- Did you get your Male Students in Peril DVD? 3 days ago
- MANstream Media Weekly: Men’s health intelligence 4 days ago
- Going Mental: What makes borderlines tick, tick, tick? 5 days ago
- MANstream Media: A closer look at food 2 weeks ago
Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women. Alison Tieman explains the dynamics in this video with the help of a few magnets.
One of the more astonishing things about common feminist shaming tactics is that they work–and because they work so well, they disprove themselves. Girl Writes What explains how shame works for and against feminists.