AVfM welcomes long time moderator Bryan Scandrett.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 7 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 5 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 6 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
The dictionary says feminism is about equality. Curious then, feminism’s long track record of literally opposing equality.