Tyler Shipley is a musician, a sports fan, and an adjunct professor at two colleges. He is also a lying, censoring, witch-hunting, bullying ideologue who writes for rabble.ca.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 4 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 3 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 1 week ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
As we work our way up to the International Conference on Men’s Issues, we will be re-running many old classics to help people understand the real Men’s Human Rights Movement. Here we reprint one of Karen Straughan’s most famous works.
Do you think that child support laws have the effect of making sure men meet their responsibilities for children that they father? Sometimes, perhaps. But we are betting you are completely unaware of how extreme these laws are, and who they actually hurt.