We have been asking Dean Esmay to quit beating around the bush and say what he means. Apparently, he heard us.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 6 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 4 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 5 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.