Tyler Shipley is a musician, a sports fan, and an adjunct professor at two colleges. He is also a lying, censoring, witch-hunting, bullying ideologue who writes for rabble.ca.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 4 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 4 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 1 week ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
As we work our way up to the International Conference on Men’s Issues, we will be re-running many old classics to help people understand the real Men’s Human Rights Movement. Here we reprint one of Karen Straughan’s most famous works.
Is the Men’s Human Rights Movement a “backlash” or an effort to “swing the pendulum back?” No, says AVFM Managing Editor Dean Esmay. It’s an effort to smash the pendulum and throw it away completely. It is a defining piece for the MHRM.