Last week lifelong gamer Anika Rose decided to go back to Twitter to catch up on discussions around gaming culture. As expected she found the usual hysteria being spouted by feminists, with gamers fighting the good fight for their bit of turf.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 23 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
A Voice for Men is proud to welcome new contributor, Dr. Warren Farrell, who examines the state of young men on college campuses, particularly in Canada where the objective study of men is under fire.
One of the more astonishing things about common feminist shaming tactics is that they work–and because they work so well, they disprove themselves. Girl Writes What explains how shame works for and against feminists.