Tyler Shipley is a musician, a sports fan, and an adjunct professor at two colleges. He is also a lying, censoring, witch-hunting, bullying ideologue who writes for rabble.ca.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 4 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 4 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 1 week ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Western media and feminists portray Iran as a nightmare for women. Look closely, under the veneer of Islamophobic hype courtesy of feminist media, and the bad dream dissolves into one of the most luxurious, indulgent, gynocentric places on the planet.
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960’s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MRHAs.