MRAs like to highlight important differences between the sexes – and feminists benefit from it.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 4 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 1 month ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 2 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 2 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 3 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
Google recently celebrated the birth of Simone de Beauvoir. Social sciences classes frequently celebrate her memory. But what exactly did she do to be worthy of such praise?