Zen Men is already trendsetting with the announcement of a second chapter. It is time to pitch in and help them do more.
- Vanguard Report Episode 45 4 days ago
- Tales From The Infared – Gamergate again, X-files, MLP 7 days ago
- Riot erupts outside of Sage Gerard’s home 1 week ago
- Impromptu Hangout: Dean Esmay 3.0 1 week ago
- Say Goodbye to Crazy Episode One: Talking with Crazies 3 weeks ago
- Going Mental: Say Goodbye to Crazy II 3 weeks ago
As we work our way up to the International Conference on Men’s Issues, we will be re-running many old classics to help people understand the real Men’s Human Rights Movement. Here we reprint one of Karen Straughan’s most famous works.
“The One Good Man sees all other men as feckless, immoral, weak, beneath him. The One Good Man is good because he knows he is the only good man. He is special.” These are the words of Alison Tieman, who gives us some brilliant insight into the nature of “good” men, or at least those who obsess on making that claim.