David Ley is a clinical psychologist working in the area of human sexuality. In this article he contends that the branding of male (and female) sexuality as “addiction” brings in big money for therapists pretending to fix it.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 2 weeks ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 1 day ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 5 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Is the Men’s Human Rights Movement a “backlash” or an effort to “swing the pendulum back?” No, says AVFM Managing Editor Dean Esmay. It’s an effort to smash the pendulum and throw it away completely. It is a defining piece for the MHRM.
A Voice for Men is proud to welcome new contributor, Dr. Warren Farrell, who examines the state of young men on college campuses, particularly in Canada where the objective study of men is under fire.