The Red Pill Movie is finally about to launch. Let’s send Paul to LA to be a part of this very important moment.
- Ad-blockers and AVfM 3 days ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 127 – Feminist zealotry and relativism 5 days ago
- And just like that, the AVFM Facebook page is back 1 month ago
- Erin Pizzey delivers keynote address at ICMI16 in London 1 month ago
- AVFM NA: Jimmy Kimmel and Roosh need to talk 8 months ago
- AVFM Interviews Theryn Meyer 8 months ago
Feminism has spent the last fifty years critiquing masculinity. According to MHRAs they got most everything wrong. Paul Elam thinks they actually got a couple of things right, and then went completely south from there. In this seminal essay, he lays out what they got wrong, why, and how men will forge a new path.
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960’s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MHRAs.