AVfM welcomes long time moderator Bryan Scandrett.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 1 week ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 5 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 6 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
“The One Good Man sees all other men as feckless, immoral, weak, beneath him. The One Good Man is good because he knows he is the only good man. He is special.” These are the words of Alison Tieman, who gives us some brilliant insight into the nature of “good” men, or at least those who obsess on making that claim.
One of the more astonishing things about common feminist shaming tactics is that they work–and because they work so well, they disprove themselves. Girl Writes What explains how shame works for and against feminists.