David Ley is a clinical psychologist working in the area of human sexuality. In this article he contends that the branding of male (and female) sexuality as “addiction” brings in big money for therapists pretending to fix it.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 2 weeks ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 1 day ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Western media and feminists portray Iran as a nightmare for women. Look closely, under the veneer of Islamophobic hype courtesy of feminist media, and the bad dream dissolves into one of the most luxurious, indulgent, gynocentric places on the planet.
Increasingly, Men are Going Their Own Way. They all have their various reasons. Mark Charles, a.k.a. tells his own story of repeated rape and abuse. We suppose they’ll call him a whiny loser too, to which we say “fuck you.”