Many by now would have viewed the excruciating video “10 Hours of Walking” about a woman being viciously harassed by legions of NYC males. After viewing the content we tend to think “10 hours of wanking” might have been a better title.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 4 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 6 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 2 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 4 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 1 week ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
The truth can be used in politics but politics doesn’t create truth. Dean Esmay explains why Men’s Humans Rights Movement eschews political labels in favor of addressing the issues ideologues ignore – or create,
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.