AVfM welcomes long time moderator Bryan Scandrett.
- Romanian Parliament adopts International Men’s Day 6 days ago
- The best Christmas story ever 2 months ago
- Liking and sharing this video can help boys 3 months ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 112 – False allegations and imaginary sexism 5 days ago
- AVFM News and Activism – All News Show 1 6 days ago
- Zeta Press is now open 1 week ago
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960’s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MHRAs.
“The One Good Man sees all other men as feckless, immoral, weak, beneath him. The One Good Man is good because he knows he is the only good man. He is special.” These are the words of Alison Tieman, who gives us some brilliant insight into the nature of “good” men, or at least those who obsess on making that claim.