Dan Perrins recently sounded a warning on the pages of AVfM that if lawyers, social workers, vindictive exes, or any other people lie about men in court, he would expose their lies. Which brings him to the behaviour of Brantford lawyer David Maltby.
- Important announcement about tickets and accommodations for AVFMs First International Conference on Men’s Issues: Update! 16 hours ago
- AVFM Launches Mental Health Corner 16 hours ago
- From the Failure of Family Court to Equal Shared Parenting: CAFE Presents Dr. Edward Kruk at U of T March 21 20 hours ago
- Honey Badger Hangout: Anita Sarkeesian, you so cray! 15 hours ago
- Roundup: Has Congressman Alan Greyson stopped beating his wife? 5 days ago
- Honey Badger Bridade Hangout 1 week ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Feminist discourse asserts that the non-feminist population is so immersed in “rape myths” that they are unable to recognize the crime of rape even when they are victims of it. Diana Davison reports on the work of Helen Reece, a remarkable researcher who is tackling the “rape-culture” question with logic instead of just agreeing for the sake of getting along.