Peter Andrew Nolan is a dangerous man–dangerous to himself, and dangerous to the human rights of men, boys, and yes, even women. A Voice for Men repudiates him as any part of the Men’s Human Rights Movement. Al Martin explains why.
- Important announcement about tickets and accommodations for AVFMs First International Conference on Men’s Issues: Update! 9 hours ago
- AVFM Launches Mental Health Corner 9 hours ago
- From the Failure of Family Court to Equal Shared Parenting: CAFE Presents Dr. Edward Kruk at U of T March 21 13 hours ago
- Honey Badger Hangout: Anita Sarkeesian, you so cray! 8 hours ago
- Roundup: Has Congressman Alan Greyson stopped beating his wife? 4 days ago
- Honey Badger Bridade Hangout 1 week ago
The tell tale sign of bigotry is always there. You see it every time in a privileged class of people who are absolutely certain that their ignorance is enlightenment and their hatred is simply just and for good cause. Nurdy Dancing calls ‘em out.
Feminist discourse asserts that the non-feminist population is so immersed in “rape myths” that they are unable to recognize the crime of rape even when they are victims of it. Diana Davison reports on the work of Helen Reece, a remarkable researcher who is tackling the “rape-culture” question with logic instead of just agreeing for the sake of getting along.