Last week lifelong gamer Anika Rose decided to go back to Twitter to catch up on discussions around gaming culture. As expected she found the usual hysteria being spouted by feminists, with gamers fighting the good fight for their bit of turf.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 15 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 2 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women. Alison Tieman explains the dynamics in this video with the help of a few magnets.
In this classic video we bring you Nurdy Dancing, who explains that the prejudice, bigotry and shaming toward blacks is today being played out toward males. We think you will find the parallels disturbing.