Tyler Shipley is a musician, a sports fan, and an adjunct professor at two colleges. He is also a lying, censoring, witch-hunting, bullying ideologue who writes for rabble.ca.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 4 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 3 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 1 week ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Increasingly, Men are Going Their Own Way. They all have their various reasons. Mark Charles, a.k.a. tells his own story of repeated rape and abuse. We suppose they’ll call him a whiny loser too, to which we say “fuck you.”
“The One Good Man sees all other men as feckless, immoral, weak, beneath him. The One Good Man is good because he knows he is the only good man. He is special.” These are the words of Alison Tieman, who gives us some brilliant insight into the nature of “good” men, or at least those who obsess on making that claim.