Many by now would have viewed the excruciating video “10 Hours of Walking” about a woman being viciously harassed by legions of NYC males. After viewing the content we tend to think “10 hours of wanking” might have been a better title.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 4 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 8 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 2 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 4 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960’s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MRHAs.
In this classic video we bring you Nurdy Dancing, who explains that the prejudice, bigotry and shaming toward blacks is today being played out toward males. We think you will find the parallels disturbing.