“Male privilege” is a term of stupidity and hatred. It is another way of saying a man’s pain doesn’t matter, and “father” is nothing but a provider. The damage of this attitude to fathers and their children is incalculable, and even the “lucky” ones rarely escape damage.
- A Voice for Men–MGTOW is here! 21 hours ago
- Tales from the Infrared: Latest Sarkeesian Follies, Stick of Truth, and more! 2 days ago
- Don’t Be That Guy 3 days ago
- Roundup: Has Congressman Alan Greyson stopped beating his wife? 3 hours ago
- Honey Badger Bridade Hangout 3 days ago
- MANstream Media: What do you mean “men’s” issues? 4 days ago
Feminist discourse asserts that the non-feminist population is so immersed in “rape myths” that they are unable to recognize the crime of rape even when they are victims of it. Diana Davison reports on the work of Helen Reece, a remarkable researcher who is tackling the “rape-culture” question with logic instead of just agreeing for the sake of getting along.
Most people assume that the men’s rights movement is a backlash of reaction to gender feminism of the 1960′s. Not so. Not even close. Robert St. Estephe tells our story here, with clarity and conviction. It is spectacular effort by a great writer, and is must reading for all MRHAs.