Last week lifelong gamer Anika Rose decided to go back to Twitter to catch up on discussions around gaming culture. As expected she found the usual hysteria being spouted by feminists, with gamers fighting the good fight for their bit of turf.
- Whiteribbon.org prepares for possible legal battle 5 days ago
- North Dakota Bar Association uses dues to oppose Shared Parenting Initiative—supporters respond 1 week ago
- Investigation into Sarkeesian death threats reveals no risk to USU students or staff—Officials cast doubt upon their validity 2 weeks ago
- The Voice of Europe – Episode 69 – Going full news 22 hours ago
- Paul explains WhiteRibbon.org on BCRP Radio 3 days ago
- Monday Double Feature 24 4 days ago
- The KSU Shamefest Continues 5 days ago
- IR: #GamerGate, Sexual Assault in Uniform and Teach Women not to Rape 2 weeks ago
- AVFM Special from KraSU with Sage Gerard 2 weeks ago
Google recently celebrated the birth of Simone de Beauvoir. Social sciences classes frequently celebrate her memory. But what exactly did she do to be worthy of such praise?
Western media and feminists portray Iran as a nightmare for women. Look closely, under the veneer of Islamophobic hype courtesy of feminist media, and the bad dream dissolves into one of the most luxurious, indulgent, gynocentric places on the planet.