- The Vanguard Report – Episode 65 2 days ago
- Introducing Sarkeesian and Quinn to Streisand 4 days ago
- Tales from the Infrared – Technology, Censorship, Patreon 5 days ago
- Paul dicusses MGM with Steve Brulé 2 days ago
- Lawrence Ben Eliezer: Feminism within the criminal justice system 2 days ago
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed at Ryerson University 2 days ago
Who’s raped more often, boys or girls? Turns out, it’s boys. And who does the raping? Looks like it’s a tossup between men and women. Don’t believe it? Psychotherapist Tom Golden looks at the research. Please share this article far and wide.
Paul Elam with some words on AVFMs direction.